In November 2006 which was Thanksgiving weekend, my mother and my sister came down to visit
me.  My mother was from New Jersey and my sister was from Virginia.  So my sister kept telling
me that there was something wrong with my face it was twisted and ny husband said that my words was
slurring and I said no it wasn’t and I didn’t pay tham any mind.  So it was time for my mother
and sister to leave so I took them to Charlotte, North Carolina to the bus station.  When me
and my husband was coming back home, he told me go by the hospital to get a check up so I did.
When I got to the hospital and they checked me they told me that I had 7 mini strokes and they
kept me there.  I was floored and thought they didn’t know what they were talking about.
I stayed in the hospital for about two weeks.  Then I went home and everything was alright, but
then one day I was home by myself and I noticed that I was crying.  I was looking at some
picture on television and I was crying for nothing because it was nothing for me to cry about
because there was no violence in the whole picture or anything like that.  Then I just cried for
any reason no reason then when someone spoke to me and I had to answer them I cried.  So I went
to the doctor and I cried.  My doctor sent me to see a psychiatrist and he gave me some medicine
and he said that he never had a patient that just cried.  So after going there for a while I
stopped going because he wasn’t helping me and my doctor he gave me the same medicine I was
taking from the psychiatrist. So then I went to the Medical client and they did not help me
either.  So I could not get any help from no doctor in Rock Hill.  So it was just me and my
crying for two years.  I told my nephew Larry and he couldn’t take it and he did some research
and he found some doctor who had heard of it (what I had) he had worked on patients and done
some research on different patients of his and found out that Citalopram was good for them to make
stop crying for awhile.  I gave my doctor the paper I had got from my mephew and the doctor read
it and said that it was good and he would read it and probably give me the pill on my next visit
but he didn’t because he said he was a medical doctor and he could not give me that medicine. 
When I went back to my doctor he had received a letter from my nephew and he knew it was me the
letter was talking about because the letter talked about his patient that crys alot.  I am his
only patient who crys alot.  So we talked about and he decided that he was gonna send ne to
his friend doctor who was a psyciatrist.  So I went there and talked to her and she said that
she didn’t think that I was a mental case and I said me neither but my doctor figured my
crying was due to something mental.  I gave the psychiatrist a copy of the paper
I got from my nephew and she read it right there and then and she asked me if I wanted
the medicine that that doctor gave him patients and I said yes and she wrote me the prescribtion
and as soon as I left her office I went straight to pharmacy and got my prescription filled. 
When I got home and after I ate lunch I took my pill and after a couple of days I stopped crying. 

I still cry but nothing like I was.